Thursday, June 9, 2011

foto foto point blank lucu

ADVERTISEMENTS
foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu banget. but
  • point blank lucu banget. but



  • rajivkane
    12-08 04:10 PM
    Hi!

    I received my GC in first week of September'09. After receiving GC I have continued with my sponsor till now - & they continued giving me pay (after the usual big cut from my rate). During the I-485 petition filling my employer has given a letter to USCIS for "future" employment with a fixed base salary. They never gave me this after the GC & now if I go on "bench" they are refusing to give me any salary (since I am using GC & they are not bound to give me the H1B minimum wage!).They may continue my medical insurance (for family & me) provided I pay the whole part! I wanted to continue with my sponsor for six months after GC but under these circumstances is it OK to leave them now & if I face any issue at naturalization will this be a valid reason to convince the officer(in case they ask this question)- although I do not have anything in writting from my employer(except the "future employement letter" & paystubs & e-mail replies to my queries for this)

    I am leaving many opportunities just to be with my sponsor for this six months!

    Please guide.

    Thanks,

    Raj





    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank kocak. toni lank
  • point blank kocak. toni lank



  • number30
    03-17 11:25 AM
    Add you wife , 2 weeks before she comes, IE if she is coming on 16th may add her on 1st may.
    pay some extra premium.

    wouldn't that be common sense....

    You cannot add before she comes here. She can bring some insurence from country of origin.





    foto foto point blank lucu. masterpb Point blank lucu
  • masterpb Point blank lucu



  • siddar
    06-30 11:05 AM
    Irrepsective of whether the new H1 is approved / rejected, you can always work for the Employer A, if the H1 is still valid.

    If you use EAD, then your status would be "Adjustment of status" and if you use H1B, then your status is H1B. A person can be in one status, only one status, at any point of time while staying in the country.

    I'm not a lawyer, please consult a lawyer for immigration matters.





    foto foto point blank lucu. foto point blank lucu.
  • foto point blank lucu.



  • funny
    08-13 01:19 PM
    Hi Funny,

    When were your respective I140s approved ? Were they with the same or different employer ?

    Same employer, both of them were approved around mid 2007.



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. foto point blank lucu. point
  • foto point blank lucu. point



  • smuggymba
    03-16 10:39 AM
    My employer applied for LCA to extend my H1 and it was denied and they told me that prevailing wage determination with NPWHC is required to apply for LCA since jan 2010. Is this true?
    If anyone has gone through this please respond. Thanks.

    pretty common issue...the lawyer needs to send docs like tax returns with the FEIN on it and they will update their system. Generally happens to new, small employers. No reason to worry.





    foto foto point blank lucu. Point Blank Lucu
  • Point Blank Lucu



  • tnite
    08-18 01:13 PM
    They clearly said estimated 300K received. This 300K estimate includes all I-485 petitions, do not confuse and speculate incorrect info.
    from webster : speculate -to review something idly or casually and often inconclusively

    If you read the last line of the paragaraph from NYT posted by OP "As a result, the total tally of applications received in the last six weeks was not available ", this info runs counter to what NYT claimes USCIS received .
    Thats why I speculated. Dont gimme the "dont speculate or confuse us" crap.
    take everything with a grain of salt.



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu abis. point
  • point blank lucu abis. point



  • for_gc
    12-16 11:36 AM
    Hi,

    Does anyone know where we can get hold of the data for EB green cards dispersed for year 2006 by category ?

    Regards.





    foto foto point blank lucu. Kumpulan Gambar Point Blank
  • Kumpulan Gambar Point Blank



  • jskumar
    09-05 10:34 AM
    I got an RFE email both for me and wife (9/03 from NSC). How long does it take to arrive in mail?.



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu banget; point blank lucu banget. Foto Gokil Ala Point Blank; point blank lucu banget
  • point blank lucu banget; point blank lucu banget. Foto Gokil Ala Point Blank; point blank lucu banget



  • perm2gc
    12-22 01:49 PM
    It is required of all irrespective of citizenship status to respond to a Jury summons. Not responding is considered contempt of court. The court can issue an arrest warrant for you..Always respond to the Jury summons....
    What happens in someone is not at the address and he does not receive any communication regarding the jury duty.





    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank film wikipedia the
  • point blank film wikipedia the



  • thomachan72
    03-29 06:51 PM
    How many of you support this idea ?

    Rally in DC in the morning and Fasting till 5PM in front of the capitol.

    Good idea. Now, how do we show that we are starving? Wont it be considered advantageous (healthwise) for many of us to starve? These days starving is not considered a self punishment but rather a therapy. I would suggest 'one day over eating-junk food' right in the front of the capitol would be better. In the US, I have noticed that most workers probably get a cofee in the morning, a pack of potatoe fries+coke for lunch and then eat heavily after 5PM. Thats very close to what you are proposing. Holding packards like "we skipped coke and lays today. now you better solve our problem".



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu sule,
  • point blank lucu sule,



  • nhfirefighter13
    December 31st, 2004, 05:11 PM
    Nice work. I definately like the second shot better with the red bulbs. You could try to rig up a "tent" over and around the sides of the shot with white sheets and put some lights shining thru that. That would give you a bit more consistency and cut down on the specular highlights a bit (although they are not bad by any means in either of these shots.


    Another option would be to go for a really slow shutter speed and use a flashlight to "paint" the glasses. This sort of thing takes a lot of practice but I've seen some excellent shots done by this method.





    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank indonesia lucu.
  • point blank indonesia lucu.



  • sunshine2007
    08-27 05:30 PM
    I agree this is illegal and there have been many cases where applications have been denied for fraud. I knwo that is not your intention but USCIS considers this sort of "arrangement" a fraud.

    but if i go through a regular divorce process is that okay for the USCIS?



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu (2).jpg
  • point blank lucu (2).jpg



  • Dhundhun
    08-13 12:39 AM
    English equivalent:

    There is a saying that in forest, Pecock dance before rain (implies, if they dance, rain follows).

    So start dancing, GC will follow.





    foto foto point blank lucu. Point blank lucu kucing
  • Point blank lucu kucing



  • eb2_immigrant
    10-22 08:17 PM
    I think this is what is happening in your cases,

    If you efile for your AP and If your last fingerprinting was done 18 months before Then you will get Fingerprinting notice and you got to go n give new finger prints.

    If you paper file, Whether or not your FP expired (18 months) you will never get finger printing notice. (unless your PD is current and they are adjudicating your case and sending a RFE).

    Always better to paper file.

    So to confirm if what you are thinking is true or not I called USCIS,

    The guy in TSC said it is a mistake and they will clarify it. I wasn't very convinced with his response, I called back after sometime, this time since there was no response to TSC it was route to other service center

    As earlier even this time the representative in this center was not able to answer as to why it says "interview reschedules” but she did transferred me to an officer.

    After several identification questions, Officer said this is not related to finger prints and she was not sure if it is related to I-485 interview either as they put reschedule interview note on my I-131 application.

    Finally she gave me a WTC-XXXXXXXX-TSC number, asked for my cell # and asked me to call back after 10 days if I don’t hear anything from the USCIS.

    I really don’t know what is happening; I don’t have much choice either other than waiting for something “GOOD “ to happen

    Any thoughts ......??????



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu sule info
  • point blank lucu sule info



  • skumar9
    09-30 10:27 AM
    Do they provide Visa to Mexico?...or do we need to do it ourself..how much these people charge( is this inc of Bank Draft+Hotel+Mexico Visa), Please advice..

    Thanks in Adv...





    foto foto point blank lucu. waxa Point blank lucu sule
  • waxa Point blank lucu sule



  • chantu
    06-30 10:19 AM
    Chantu, you did not understand my question. My question is not about where i should file NOW, but it's about where i filed LAST YEAR. it's about Question # 11.

    I am sorry about that.



    more...


    foto foto point blank lucu. foto foto point blank lucu.
  • foto foto point blank lucu.



  • hpandey
    04-13 02:16 PM
    COngratulations on finishing the long journey !! Keep visiting IV :)





    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu abis. point blank lucu abis. lucu; point blank lucu abis. lucu. aristotle.
  • point blank lucu abis. point blank lucu abis. lucu; point blank lucu abis. lucu. aristotle.



  • whoever
    09-29 03:42 PM
    Anyone have a clue?





    foto foto point blank lucu. point blank lucu sule info
  • point blank lucu sule info



  • solaris27
    08-02 02:07 PM
    write letters to congressman and fill form for ombudsman.

    You should get ur GC.





    sreedhar
    10-26 11:10 AM
    July 2nd filer, checks cashed on 10/16, still online status not available.

    My Checks Cashed on 10/10...Still Not available on USCIS online System.





    Sheila Danzig
    02-21 03:29 PM
    With all due respect to the Murthy Chat, the CA has been to the appeals office where they have found it equivalent to a BA.

    The following is from murthy.com site.

    Question: Good evening, Murthiji. Do you think professional degree holders, like Chartered Accountants / Company Secretaries, may be deemed as equivalent to master�s degree holders for green card purposes under EB2?

    Answer: Generally, CAs are not considered to be master"s degree holders. In fact, many of them do not even equate to a bachelor"s degree since, in India, the bachelor"s is only a 3-year program instead of a 4-year program. Also, the CAs do not attend proper coursework like with degrees here, so it can be a problem if one has no other education besides the BA or BCom with the CA license. Sep-12-2005.

    http://murthy.com/chatdb.asp?sFor=chartered+accountant&Category=All&B1=Search




    Post Title foto foto point blank lucu

    ADVERTISEMENTS